Posted on June 15 2020
We may love those handcrafted lattes with extra shots of espresso, but our wallets aren't quite as fond of them. Why not save yourself a trip and some extra dollars and make the perfect latte at home!
- Find and grind the right beans. Good coffee starts with good beans. Grab a bag of espresso means from one of your local coffee roasters!
- Brew your espresso. If you don't have a fancy machine, just make your pot of coffee extra strong.
- Flavour it up! If you're into flavoured lattes, grab your favourite syrup and put 1-2 tablespoons in your favourite coffee mug (may we suggest one of ours?) while your coffee is brewing.
- Steam your milk. No milk steamer, no problem! Grab your milk of choice, shake it up in a mason jar, microwave it for short intervals until it's to your preferred temperature, and voila!
- Assemble like the pro barista you are. Add the coffee to your mug and stir together with the syrup. Top with your frothy mason jar milk (aim for 1/3 espresso and 2/3 milk), and enjoy!
Here are a few of our fantastic kitchen items that are perfect for your at home creations!