Nana + Livy
Coffee Soap Block
Spend $60 on Nana + Livy products for free shipping!
Stimulating. Energizing. Exfoliating.
If you are a coffee lover, then your skin would be craving for this coffee soap to stay energized all day.
Nana + Livy products are handcrafted in Vancouver.
Coffee Soap Block is one of the nine food-based cube soaps from the cold process soap collection. It primarily consists of coffee grounds that keep your body awake and exfoliate your skin. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to make an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Coffee Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the Soap Block in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Coffee Grounds: The caffeine is known to increase blood flow, which effectively reduces the swelling of tissues and de-puffing areas of your skin. The coffee grounds also exfoliate the skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite, making the skin look radiant and smooth.