Nana + Livy
Lavender Soap Block
Spend $60 on Nana + Livy products for free shipping!
Soothing. Calming. Comforting.
Adding lavender to your sweet or savory dish is not enough to satisfy your skin, but our Lavender Soap Block can do the trick.
Nana + Livy products are handcrafted in Vancouver.
Lavender Soap Block is one of the nine food-based cube soaps from our cold process soap collection. It primarily consists of lavender essential oil and ground oats that relief you from stress and skin irritation. With a minimalist design, this handmade Soap Block is small enough to make an easy grip when you use it for facial, hand and/or body cleansing.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Shea Butter: Acquired from the African shea trees, shea butter is the superfood for skin. Rich in vitamins A, E, F and antioxidants, shea butter has moisturizing and conditioning properties that smooth wrinkles, offer sun protection and scar prevention. The shea butter makes the soap silky and moisturizing.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Lavender Essential Oil: This all-natural oil has a sweet floral aroma that gives comfort and relaxation. The oil is well known for its multitude of healing benefits, including releasing stress, inducing sleep, and easing pain.
- Lavender Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the Soap Block in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Ground Oats: Best known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, oatmeal gently exfoliates and relieves skin from irritation.