Nana + Livy
Mocha Choco Soap
Spend $60 on Nana + Livy products for free shipping!
Made with Real Coffee Grounds and Cocoa Powder.
Take a shower and let this bittersweet Mocha Choco Soap, inspired by caffè mocha from Yemen, soak deep into your skin.
- Saponified Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a skin-loving oil that is rich in vitamin E and anitoxidants, properties that help prevent premature aging and wrinkling of skin. The lauric acid in the oil acts as an anti-bacterial agent that protects the skin from harmful substances. Unsaponified coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer that easily seeps into the pores and helps soften dry skin. Once saponified, coconut oil is best for cleansing, and adds big copious bubbles to the soap.
- Saponified Cocoa Butter: Penetrates deep into skin, this rich moisturizer contains a blend of healthy fatty acids and antioxidants that help relieve inflammation. Not only does cocoa butter make the soap silky and moisturizing, it also gives your body a scent of delicious chocolate.
- Saponified Castor Oil: The ricinoleic acid found only in castor oil is a humectant, and offers anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and analgesic properties. The addition of saponified castor oil helps to boost lather.
- Mocha Fragrance Oil: Less than 3% of fragrance oil is added to the soap in order to create the perfect matching scent. Our fragrance oil is skin-safe, and 100% phthalate and paraben free. The addition of fragrance oil improves our psychological and/or physical well-being with aromatherapy.
- Coffee Grounds: The caffeine is known to increase blood flow, which effectively reduces the swelling of tissues and de-puffing areas of your skin. The coffee grounds also exfoliate the skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite, making the skin look radiant and smooth.
- Cocoa Powder: Rich in flavonols, the antioxidant properties in cocoa powder help fight off free radicals and premature wrinkles.